Monday, November 19, 2012

Eggs, Hot Tea, and a Record Player

Yesterday (Sunday) morning was probably my favorite morning ever. I woke up, motivated myself to do the dishes, and then I proceeded to make the most amazing breakfast. I'm currently trying to minimize the amount of food in our refrigerator so I decided to throw some random ingredients into what turned out to be a lovely breakfast. Eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and a little bit of goat cheese and I was in Sunday breakfast heaven. The boyfriend and I enjoyed the meal along with a hot cup of milk oolong and JD McPherson (currently my favorite musician) and eventually the Beach Boys on the record player.

It's incredible how happy I was for the rest of my Sunday. Start your day out with something enjoyable and you're bound to have a great day! Hell, I think I'm going to have a great week since yesterday was so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment