Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Let's be real here...

So those of you who follow my blog (I know you're out there and I'd encourage you to officially follow my blog and not check on it every once in a while *wink wink*), have probably come to realize that my 30 Days of Visual Gratitude has kind of fallen behind. I'm still committed to posting 30 different pictures of things I'm grateful for, however, April was a challenging month. Below I will rant about my excuses...

1. House Hunting-I have been going through the dreadful process of house hunting. Anyone that is looking for a home to purchase right now can feel my pain. Friends, we are no longer in a buyers' market and inventory is way low. Good houses are selling in a matter of days. It's been a stressful time, but I know we'll find the right home soon!

2. Craptastic Phone-When given the opportunity to pay a little extra to update your phone, always say yes! I, of course, decided to go the cheap route and get the free phone when I was able to upgrade last year. Bad choice. My phone has been my primary resource when it comes to taking pictures, however, it has a memory capacity of about zero and now refuses to save any pictures I take.

3. An E-Reader Has Taken Over My Life-Long story short, I've had an unopened Nook sitting in my bedroom for the last year. A few weeks ago I finally figured I'd give it a whirl. Lo and behold I love that thing! Every spare moment I have has been spent reading various books on my e-reader. Seriously. It's taken over my life. I don't think I've actually seen my boyfriend's face in two weeks because I'm always staring at computerized book. It's time I set it aside and catch up on my writing... and spend time with actual human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment