Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Visual Gratitude #20: Travel



I haven't had the opportunity to travel much, but when I do, I love it. I feel so blessed to be able to experience different places, people, food, culture, music, etc. simply by jumping on a plane and going where it takes me.

I've been to Mexico a couple times. I spent a week and a half with a family in Cuernavaca, Mexico when I was in middle school. I appreciated it then, but I now wish I had fully taken advantage of the experience when I had the chance. While in college my boyfriend and I spent pretty much every penny we had to spend New Years Eve in Paris. It was lovely. Last year I had the privilege to explore Vieques, Puerto Rico. And although I thought I would never make it, I was in a wedding in Antigua, Guatemala last fall.

At only 26 I feel like I've been able to explore quite a bit, but I hope the future holds more exploration in various countries for me.

Photo taken in Antigua, Guatemala in October of 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment