Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Visual Gratitude: #15 My Nephews and Niece

Most people who know me well know that I am not a fan of children. Seriously. I have a good heart, but I have a hard time dealing with kids. However, from the deepest part of my soul I love my nephews and niece.

Alex is 14, soon to be 15, and was more like a little brother to me while growing up as he lived with me for most of my childhood. Of course now he's going through his teenage years and it's rare to get even a "Hi" out of him.

Gideon is 6 and probably the coolest damn kid I've ever met. He's just awesome. He's full of life and energy. I love that about him.

Bella is 3 going on 18. She's sassy, spoiled, and a smarty pants. Of course she's a princess and probably always will be.

Both of my sisters are currently pregnant so more are soon to be added to the clan. I have a nephew that will make his appearance within the next few weeks and what I'm assuming will be a niece in November. I'm excited to add these new beings to the family, but happy I can hand them back over to their parents when I'm done with them...

Below is Gideon with the his Christmas gift from the best aunt ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment