Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Visual Gratitude: #18 Live Music

It took me quiet some time to get into concerts. I wanted my own seat, ideally with a cup holder, where I could sip my beer in peace. I wanted as much distance as I could get between myself and all the other sweaty concert goers. However, as I've gotten older and wiser, I have come to realize that the sweaty people, the not being able to see the stage due to my lack of height, my shoes smelling like beer, and the occasional bruised toes were all a part of the experience. It's an incredible experience to be surrounded by hundreds of other people who simply love the performer like you.

Granted, this picture was taken from a show where I had a seat and could easily sip my beer without someone punching it out of my hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment