Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Visual Gratitude: #17 Open Minds and Kind Hearts

Of course I'm a bleeding heart liberal. I want everyone to be loved and feel love. I support gay marriage. I support people who want to love another person. I also support people who are willing to open their minds and hearts to the unknown or something that makes them feel uncomfortable.
 
I was incredibly proud to be a Minnesotan in November when the majority of voting Minnesotans voted no on the marriage amendment. The citizens spoke out and declared that it's time for everyone to have the right to marry the person the love. Of course gay marriage still isn't legal in MN, but we're on our way.
 
This is a picture of a great piece of seed art that was featured at the 2012 MN State Fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment